This exquisite resort-style estate awaits a large family or is ready to become an amazing corporate retreat. Sitting in the exclusive and private Spruce Creek Fly In community, this residence is one of the standouts. On a 3/4 acre golf course lot near the clubhouse and private airport, this unique home has much to offer with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 3+ car garage and amazing outdoor resort pool and entertaining area with fully equipped cabana bar. Of the 7 bedrooms are 2 master suites, 4 guest rooms and studio apartment over the garage. Added in 2015, a gorgeous 1st floor master suite is in its own private wing. Highlights are 2 customized walk-in closets, 2 person jacuzzi, custom cabinetry, gas fireplace, French doors to private patio and beautiful picturesque views of golf course and pond.
- Area 22 - Port Orange S of Dunlawton, W of 95
- Acreage 1/2 - 1
- County Volusia
- Miscellaneous Association Aprval Req, Gated Community, Golf Community, Homeowners Association, Security System, Workshop
- Parking 3 Car Garage, Attached, Oversized
- Pets Yes
- Subdivision Spruce Creek Fly In
- Waterfront Lake/Pond
- Year Built 1990
- Pool Inground Private
- Appliances Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Architecture Other, Traditional
- Building 2 Stories
- Air Conditioning Central, Heat Pump, Multiple Units, Zoned
- Construction Concrete Block, Frame, Other, Siding
- Floor Coverings Carpet, Tile
- Heating Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Inside 1 Bedroom Down, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Wet Bar
- Outside Fenced Yard, Irrigation Sprinkler, Outbuilding
- Porch 2+ Porches/Decks, Balcony, Deck, Front, Patio, Rear
- Roof Tile
- Style Single Family
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 19'
- Rooms Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 17' x 20'
- Bedroom 1 Level M
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 18' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level U
- Land Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Road Paved
- Sewer City
- Water City
David DeAngelisPreferred Sales Team
RE/MAX SIGNATURECell: 386-846-3656
32128 (Port Orange) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $1,215,000|
|8/20/2018 4:24:00 PM||New Value: $1,397,000|
Copyright 2019 of the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.