STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF COASTAL LIVING MAGAZINE THIS PREFERRED CORNER CONDOMINIUM HOME IS WRAPPED IN WATER VIEWS! FILLED WITH PANORAMAS THIS MOST POPULAR FLOOR PLAN VIEWS BOTH OCEAN & RIVER! Spacious riverfront balcony provides the perfect spot for relaxation, sip your morning coffee and welcome each beautiful sunrise. High ceilings, layered lighting, and generous waterfront living areas give this coastal retreat a distinctive tropical ambiance. Elegant upgrades include decorator window treatments and wall coverings, tile flooring & stunning granite & coordinating backsplash. Designer Barn Door creates a guest wing. Master's retreat is ultimately private with a spa style bath for 2. All Closets equipped with organizers. This condominium residence is in pristine condition. Hurry!
- Acreage 0 - 1/2
- Condo Marina Grande on the Halifax
- Area 35 - Mason to LPGA E of 95
- County Volusia
- Miscellaneous Association Aprval Req, Condo Association, Elevators, Gated Community, Rental Restrictions, Sauna, Special Security
- Condo Parking Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Waterfront Oceanview Home/Unit, Riverfront Complex, Riverfront Home/Unit, Seawall
- Pets Restrictions
- Year Built 2007
- Pool Heated, Inground Community
- Appliances Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Building 6+ Stories
- Architecture Modern
- Air Conditioning Central
- Inside Ceiling Fans, Network Wiring, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling
- Heating Central, Electric
- Construction Steel, Stucco Cover
- Floor Coverings Carpet, Tile
- Style Condominium
- Outside Clubhouse Facility, Fenced Yard, Irrigation Sprinkler, Outbuilding, Public Bus
- Porch Balcony
- Roof Built-Up
- Rooms Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Living Room Dimensions 24 x 16
- Kitchen Dimensions 17x13
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 16x15
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14x12
- Road Paved, Private
- Land Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Sewer City
- Water City
Sherry ArmstrongSales Associate
RE/MAX SIGNATUREDirect: 386-679-3191
32117 (Holly Hill) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $499,000|
|1/7/2019 10:23:00 PM||New Value: $549,000|
Copyright 2019 of the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.